Underdogs XBOX Live Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Underdogs XBOX Live Community

A Community for gamers. We are recruiting players who are looking for people to play games with. We do not require you to be on at certain times or force you to write in the forum like a clan would. We are a community. Log on. Play games.

HomeHome  mainmain  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
facebook
My Facebook Login Page
Login with Facebook
Like Us!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:51 am
Statistics
We have 33 registered users
The newest registered user is Ghost Smoke

Our users have posted a total of 231 messages in 75 subjects

Introducing WolfgangDZ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfgangDZ

Introducing WolfgangDZ Empty
PostSubject: Introducing WolfgangDZ   Introducing WolfgangDZ EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Hello people

I am glad to meet some of you, but I thought I would introduce myself here as well to meet some more members.

I am WolfgangDZ, an addict to the XBOX 360. I now own 412 games as well as 3 XBOX 360 consoles. I have other consoles too but they are all retro Smile

I am a guitarist in a band, currently at university studying English...blah blah blah.

I used to run a clan called MC23 on the PC community and we got to over 1000 members before everything fell apart.

I like any type of game, and will try my hand at anything, even if I suck at it Smile

I am currently engaged in Call of Duty Black Ops, and I hope that some of you will add me and meet me on the battlefield.

My favourite map is Nuketown for team based games because for some reason I hardly ever die on it (Last 5 Team Deathmatch games I had 25-5, 22-2, 12-0, 21-3, 19-3 and the last two Search and Destroy matches on it I had 9-0 and 11-0!) Strange...

I am however really crap at a lot of other maps lol

Anyway, see you all around!
Back to top Go down
Gellis
Admin
Admin
Gellis

Introducing WolfgangDZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing WolfgangDZ   Introducing WolfgangDZ EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:11 am

That is a crazy amount of games. i should count my games, ive got quite alot just coz i never sell any or throw them away.
Still in touch with any old clan members? bring em over lol
Back to top Go down

Introducing WolfgangDZ
Page 1 of 1